A huge thank you to Alice from Toast for Tea for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. This is the second award I have been nominated for the first being “The Liebster Award” for new bloggers which I had to answer questions and post 11 random facts, for the One Lovely Blog Award the rules are to
- Thank and link back to the awesome person who nominated you. (complete)
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- and Nominate about 15 other bloggers and comment on their blogs to let them know.
I love joining in with awards and love to learn about other blogger so go and head over to Alice’s post to learn 7 facts about her too!
So here we go, thank you again Alice, for the nomination.
As I said above I have done an award with 11 facts now my aim is to try and write 7 different ones… no one wants to read the same ones again…
- I think I suffer with anxiety not severe and nothing to go to the doctors about, and I know a lot of people get it much worse but I read a post that has been doing the rounds on facebook and it describes everything I feel, it isn’t all the time but when it happens, it scares the life out of me, especially when I start getting palpitations with it too.
- I am very much a procrastinator, but seemingly only with things I know I should be doing but don’t want to be doing. I can blog all day long, but then when it comes to uni work or other work I leave it till last minute, I need to get out of that cycle!
- I love being in control of everything, I like to know what is going on with everything and organise. Although I can’t get my house organised because I am too busy procrastinating (see number 2) organising the more fun things.
- I have always wanted to live by the sea, I was originally from the Midlands and I am definitely not a city girl, I love the sea, the country and would LOVE a lovely country house one day!
- I don’t have a lot of friends, but I don’t need them, I have two amazing best friends and one who is a very good friend and I think in time could be one of my best friends too.
- I have always worked with children, when I was in school I was a babysitter, when I left school I worked in a nursery, now I am a Mum and a volunteer in their school and playgroup and I am currently training to become a teacher, children are what I live for, I love the idea that I am able to teach them something that could really shape their future, I am for my class to be the most fun class ever, I want to be that teacher that everyone loves, the children love coming to school. The teacher that they have lots of fun with yet learn so much. I want to be the teacher that inspired me to teach!
- Now this one I don’t think is a fact that people don’t know but I have to add it here, I was born to be a Mum, it is all I have ever wanted and now I am it is more than I ever imagined it would be. My three amazing children fill my life with so much love and happiness that I couldn’t imagine life any different.
So there are my 7 facts and now I need to nominate 15 lovely bloggers too. I have a few blogs that I love to follow and will be nominating them but please don’t feel obliged to have to do this. I just want you all to know that I love reading your blogs and I want to share your blogs with everyone who reads this post 🙂
- Alex at Bump to Baby
- Lina at Cookies and Cwtches
- Fiona at Coombe Mill
- Emma at Farmers Wife and Mummy
- Charlie at Keeping up with the Finns
- Louise at Little Hearts Big Love
- Catriona at Loved by Mummy
- Ray at Lukeosaurus And Me
- Chantelle at Seychelles Mama
- The Sweaty Mummy at The Sweaty Mummy
- Tor at Tea Cup Toria
- Bex at The Mummy Adventure
- Amy at Very Much So
- Katy at What Katy Said
- Donna at What the Redhead said
- Aby at You Baby Me Mummy
I have listed these blogs in alphabetical order they are all of my favourite blogs to read!!
Once again I just wait to say please don’t feel obliged to have to complete this, of course I would love to know more about you, but more importantly I just want you to know that you have lovely blogs, some of you are busy working, with newborn babies, pregnant so I get that there is not enough time to write every post you wish 🙂