My 3 things is bought to you by Claire from Confessions of a Single Parent Pessimist it is a great way to look back on the week to see what was good, bad and what you need to do next week. I love joining in every week and you can see all of My 3 Things posts if you want to.
I have had a pretty productive week this week.Not 100% on track but hey 60% is better than 0% right?
3 Things That Were Not So Good This Week
- I got a horrible cough 🙁 So Sunday was pretty boring for the kids but I had no energy!
- I have started the organising – for about 5 minutes! Totally no where near enough of what I was meant to be doing
- With being ill I have had no patience 🙁
3 Things I Want To Focus On Next Week
- Same thing everyweek until it is done – ORGANISE THE HOUSE!
- Getting out everyday even if for half an hour (not including the school run)
- Do more productive activities with Harry in the afternoons rather than just playing.
3 Things I’ve Done WELL This Week
- I lost 2.5lbs on Weight Watchers! Really enjoyed food again this week and glad to be back on track!
- I finished my assingment 😀 Woooo!
- Me and Lily made a lot of things for Tiny Tickers this week which is amazing!